Thursday, January 2, 2014

Be blessed in this New Year!


For anyone who is struggling these days, we wish you God's comfort and peace. May you feel His arms around you, His love in all the small twinkles of light, His hope for a new day, a new year.

For anyone who is happy and enjoying these holidays a lot, we wish you open eyes, for all that God has given you, a grateful heart that keeps counting your blessings, today and in the new year.

To all our family and friends we want to tell that we are grateful for your love last year.

We pray for you, that when you read the Bible, the Holy Spirit will speak to your heart; that when you get up in the morning, it may be with a song of praise on your lips; that when you go to work, the Lord Jesus leadership and friendship you will know next to you; that when you just rest, you will experience God's Father-love. 

Be blessed in this New Year!

Johan and Jeannette Lukasse

1 comment:

  1. I am a Christian woman who believes Jesus, in His time, will right all wrongs. But I struggle when I read stories like one I shared recently on Facebook about a ring of evil men who had young women enslaved, and the unspeakable tortures these women endured. The men only got 18 years for crimes that were so horrendous and afterward will be deported back to Mexico. I know that the two of you, Jeanette and Johann, work against this sort of thing and I admire you so much for allowing Jesus to shine His light of redemption for any no matter how horrendous the evil that have committed. I guess my question is how, seeing these things, so up close and personal you are able to keep your balance and not allow it to get you too saddened. We see your smiles I guess and maybe not your tears. I pray for you, but I know not nearly enough. Peace is something you both excel in and I pray for that kind of peace and joy. May the Lord return quickly because even with our best efforts it is going to take Him to straighten out the mess this world is in. It is a blessing to me just to see your beautiful smiling faces and faithfulness your whole life long. May the Lord continue to pour out His supernatural love into your hearts.

    ReplyDelete